At IDS we aim to ensure that our core values based on equity, accountability, engagement and continuous learning are reflected in the environment we work in.
The current IDS salary scales were reviewed on 1 October 2012.
View the IDS Payscales (pdf)
Benefits of working at IDS
There are a number of additional factors that make working here a very positive experience. These include:
- A competitive incremental pay structure
- 24 days annual leave plus six additional set closure days at Christmas and Easter
- A highly desirable contributory final salary pension scheme available for all staff
- A commitment to supporting the learning and development of all our staff - both personally and professionally
- A Rewards and Incentive Scheme for Fellows (pdf)
- A family friendly environment with: excellent maternity benefits; childcare vouchers; campus based nursery; maternity support, parental and adoption leave
- A commitment to flexible working: available to all staff and includes home working options, career break scheme and leave of absence arrangements
- Campus based Occupational Health specialists which includes a counselling service
- Occupational sick pay
- A campus based sports centre and fully equipped gym offering a range of exercise classes and massage therapies
- Supported travel options and incentives such as season ticket and bicycle loans plus excellent transport links
- A number of refreshment facilities and shops across campus, plus our own IDS café and bar
- A beautiful setting in the Sussex Downs.