Changing Perceptions of Business and Development
As the first in a series of Business and Development seminars, it addressed a wide range of issues that surround the private sector impact on developing communities.
Brought to you by the Globalisation Research Team.
Past events on Changing Perceptions
- Measuring the Impact of Business on Development - 12 October 2010
- Perspectives on Business Strategy and Development - 19 October 2010
- Case Studies of Financial Innovation in Africa - 26 October 2010
- The Impact of Investment and Corporate Ownership Models on International Development and Poverty - 2 November 2010
- To What Extent Can a Commercial Agriculture Company Help in Development and Poverty Reduction? - 9 November 2010
- Collusion, Transparency and the Balance of Power in Development - 16 November 2010
- A Business View - What Development Means to the Food Retailers - 23 November 2010
- The Body Shop – Our Human Rights Agenda - 30 November 2010