Conflicting Interests: How Businesses Operate in Areas of Conflict
This Business and Development Seminar series will be focused on how businesses operate in areas of conflict. Brought to you by the IDS Globalisation Research Team.
Listen to the full seminars using the event links.
Past events on Conflicting Interests
- Breaking the Links Between Commerce and Conflict - 25 Oct 2011
- Considering the role of the extractive industry in the DRC and other areas of conflict - 1 Nov 2011
- Mining in conflict or high-risk countries: The challenges of security provision and respecting human rights - 8 Nov 2011
- How Business Makes Bandits: Business, Power and Accountability in the Niger Delta - 22 Nov 2011
- Mining and conflict prevention: an insider’s view - Anglo American’s approach to conflict prevention and management - 29 November 2011