IDS events in UK Parliament
IDS hosts a range of events in the UK parliament that aim to inform and shape development policy debate and discourse amongst UK decision makers. IDS often works closely on events with partner organisations or with relevant All Party Parliamentary Groups, such as the All Party Parliamentary Group for Agriculture and Food for Development, the All Party Parliamentary Group for Africa and the All Party Parliamentary Group for Bangladesh.
For further information about IDS events in the UK parliament please contact Sophie Robinson at firstname.lastname@example.org
- UK aid and research funding is helping to transform lives in Bangladesh, MPs told
- How the Circular Economy Could Create Jobs and Save Lives in Developing Countries
- Former World Bank Chief Economist Justin Lin calls for China – UK – Africa cooperation to promote growth
- Making green transformations a reality in 2015
- Good for business and poor people? The role of the private sector in tackling undernutrition
- Food riots or food rights?
- Strengthening health markets for universal coverage
- What can the UK do to help put an end to the current nutrition crisis?
- Will the BRICS Bank change development and shift the global balance of power?
- Universal access to water and sanitation - More than a pipedream?
- Restoring human security to conflict affected states in Africa
- How can the funding gap for tackling undernutrition be filled?
- Sustainable Development Goals - do we really need another set of international targets?
- Pathways of women's empowerment consoritum presents findings from research to UK parliamentarians
- A world in crisis are: Are we coping?