Transforming "work": linking care, gender responsive public services and women's economic empowerment
Hardin Room, 11th Floor, Church Centre, 777 UN Plaza, New York, USA
This interactive event, organised by IDS and ActionAid International, in collaboration with the Government of France, brings together young women activists, researchers, feminists and social justice organisations to talk about care dynamics, their implications for women's economic participation and gender responsive public services as a pathway towards women's economic rights.
The event is taking place alongside CSW61, whose priority theme this year is women's economic empowerment.
- Fabienne Bartoli, French Mission United Nations
- Elena Zambelli, IDS
- Mmasediba Dorah Tsatsi, Afrika Tikkun
- Preethi Sundaram, International Planned Parenthood Federation
- Kedibone Mdolo, Democratic Nursing Organisation of South Africa (DENOSA)
- Wangari Kinoti, ActionAid International