Measuring Wellbeing for Development: A Primer
The OECD Development Centre has commissioned Allister McGregor to write "Guidelines on Measuring Progress for Development".
These guidelines are intended to inform three OECD strategic processes:
- Providing input to the OECD Strategy on Development's pillar on measuring progress for development as well as to Multidimensional Reviews;
- Supporting the UN Resolution 65/039 which calls for all nations to measure the wellbeing of their citizens;
- Providing input to the OECD statement on a post-2015 development framework which encompasses a more holistic view on development.
- Project Dates:
- February 2013 - June 2014
- Project Status:
- Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development - Development Assistance Committee (OECD - DAC)
- Research Themes / Programmes:
Poverty, Inequality and Wellbeing