Advertise on the IDS Bulletin website
We can help you reach leading academics and development specialists around the world by advertising on our new IDS Bulletin website.
Why advertise with us?
- IDS enjoys a global reputation for academic excellence: alongside our partners at the University of Sussex, we’ve been ranked World Number One for Development Studies by QS World University Rankings, above Harvard and Oxford.
- Our networks are second to none: we have over 390 partners around the world, a network of over 3,000 alumni and over 200,000 friends and followers on social media.
- Our publications and resources are widely read: last year our online institutional repository OpenDocs celebrated over 1 million downloads.
This is the first time IDS is offering online advertising space, so book your slot now. It is cost effective and our prices start from £250 per month.
Advertising rates and specifications
IDS Bulletin website
- Square button (250x250px) - £250 per month
- Verticle rectangle (250x500px) - £400 per month
You can choose to advertise on the IDS Bulletin homepage or on the latest issue page.
IDS Bulletin e-alert
- Square (200x200px) - £200 per month
The e-alert will go out to over 2,000 (and growing) unique subscribers each month and will direct people to the homepage and the latest issue page.
We also offer bespoke packages for advertising on the website and in the e-alert plus we offer discounts for multiple adverts.
All artwork should be sent as a jpg along with a link to your website or product which is being promoted.
Book your advert for 2017
Contact Gary Edwards at: firstname.lastname@example.org or ring + 44 (0) 1273 91 5637.
Terms and conditions
- Advertising prices are for the IDS Bulletin website only and will not appear on the print copies of the IDS Bulletin or the IDS website.
- IDS has the right to refuse any adverts that it deems not suitable for promotion
- Payment must be made within 30 days of invoice being sent out
- Adverts run per calendar month (i.e. from 1 January to 31 January).