Fees and Funding
For entry in September 2017, fees are £8,000 for Home UK/EU, Channel and Isle of Man students; £15,100 for Overseas students.
For funding sources please see the University of Sussex for funding advice.
Alternatively, you could use these sources for funding:
- The Association of Commonwealth Universities Scholarship
- The Commonwealth Shared Scholarships
- Marshall Scholarship
- OFID Scholarship award
- SAID Foundation
- Sussex Mandela scholarships
- MBI Al Jaber Foundation
- World Bank Joint Japan Scholarship Program
- World Bank Robert S. McNamara Fellowships Program
- Aga Khan Foundation International Scholarship Program
- Dorothy Marchus Senesh scholarships
- UNESCO Japan Research Fellowships
- UNITAR LDCs Tuition-Fees Discounts
- Canon Research Fellowships
MastersCompare are offering a £5000 Postgraduate Scholarship for Masters study in the academic year 2017/18. The scholarship is open to UK, EU and international students. To be eligible for consideration of the MastersCompare Postgraduate Scholarship, a student will need to have applied and be in receipt of an unconditional offer of a place on a part-time or full-time postgraduate Masters by 1 September 2017.
To apply for the scholarship, simply register on MastersCompare and tick the Scholarship box to be entered. The scholarship will be allocated in a draw during October 2017.