Support us – as an individual
Our work has measurable, lasting impact but is only possible because of the donations and funding from those who share our commitment to making positive transformation happen. As an individual, there are a variety of ways to support us, including one-off, regular and legacy donations.
One-off or regular philanthropic donations
Significant donations from philanthropists are crucial to our work. We believe that philanthropy is for everyone and no donation is too small. We offer our philanthropists:
- Dedicated support from a member of our Fundraising team.
- A choice of how your donation is used (dependent on the level of investment).
- Specific initiatives that you can support.
- Exclusive invitations to events.
- Regular reporting back on the impact of your donation.
- The chance to make a genuine difference and help shape a world in which everyone everywhere can live their lives free from poverty and injustice.
Advocate for IDS
Mobilise your networks
Everyone has a network. You can invite friends to events that you host on IDS’s behalf or facilitate IDS contacts to people in your networks. Speak to us if you are interested in hosting an event.
Use your experience
Our Alumni Relations Office runs a careers and mentoring programme for students. If you’d like to use your experiences to help IDS students please email [email protected].
Establish a legacy
You may have reached a point in your life where you are considering your long-term legacy. We encourage you to think of IDS. This is one of the most powerful ways in which you can help us to transform lives.
If you would like advice or guidance about your philanthropic donation, please get in touch, we are here to help. You can contact us by emailing [email protected] or telephone Wezi Mwangulube on +44 (0)1273 915659.