Organised by IDS’ Alumni Ambassador in Nepal, this event is being held as part of a series of IDS Alumni events to mark IDS’ 50th anniversary year. The findings from the event will be discussed in a panel at the IDS 50th Anniversary Conference ‘States, Markets and Society‘.
The overall theme for this event is “How can Nepal effectively respond to the SDG framework at a national level and are there knowledge gaps and research capacity issues that need to be addresses in order to do this?”.
- Ms Sharmila Karki, Chairperson, Jagaran Nepal, former President NGO Federation
- Dr Madhav Karki, Executive Director, Centre for Green Economy Development (CGEN) Nepal and South Asia Chair, Commission on Ecosystem Management
- Mr Purushottam Ghimire, former Joint Secretary, National Planning Commission
- Dr Jagdish Chandra Pokhrel, fomer Vice Chair, National Planning Commission
- Mr. Rabindra Gautam, National Specialist for Advocacy, World Vision International Nepal