Since April 2013, I am the Project Leader for the Responsible Mining Index, a new initiative to stimulate improvement in mining company practices, particularly in developing countries. Stay posted, launch expected in 2016!
Since leaving IDS I have been a:
- Junior Professional Officer for UNIDO in Costa Rica
- Process improvement consultant in manufacturing in USA, UK and France
- Management consultant in the Netherlands
- College lecturer in (manufacturing) operations management at the University of Rotterdam
- Manager of the Intercultural Communication Training department of the Royal Tropical Institute (KIT) in Amsterdam
- Independent consultant (since 2001) on corporate social responsibility, international development and sustainability, first in the Netherlands then in Switzerland and since August 2013 in both!