Auditing community participation looks at ways of assessing levels of community involvement in area regeneration initiatives.
Through an audit of participation, communities themselves can positively facilitate learning and dialogue for partners and partnerships. The report provides tools and appraisal exercises for measuring:
- the history and patterns of participation;
- the quality of participation strategies adopted by partners and partnerships;
- the capacity within partner organisations to support community participation;
- the capacity within communities to participate effectively;
- the impact of participation and its outcomes.