This paper shares the experiences of the Impact and Learning Team in juggling the pursuit of an action research agenda alongside its practitioner role. The team formulated a self-facilitated group learning format, calling this a Learning Lab, to ensure reflective practice remained embedded in its day-to-day activities.
The paper outlines the Learning Lab process, including:
- What is a Learning Lab and how does it work?
- Five stages of the Learning Lab
- Sharing and generating knowledge
- Informing practice and building relationships
- Multiple uses for the Learnig Lab approach