Working in global partnerships to achieve impact
The quality, relevance and impact of our research would not be possible without extensive collaboration with our partners and networks around the world. IDS is committed to the principle that strengthening our strategic partnerships in our research, mutual learning and communication is key to collectively making an impact at local, national and global levels.
Who we work with
IDS works collaboratively with research and academic institutions, government ministries and agencies, multilateral organisations, non-government organisations (NGOs) that range from big international charities to local advocacy groups, as well as philanthropic foundations and commercial companies, in all parts of the world.
Below is the list of all present and past partner and organisations we have worked with:
- Research Institutes and Universities
- Networks and Associations
- Government Ministries, Bilateral Agencies and Political Parties
- Philanthropic Organisations
- Multilateral Organisations
- Non-Governmental Organisations
- Research Councils
- Consultancy and Media Companies