What are the key elements of One Health food systems? What are the next steps to achieve this transformation?
- Dr Namukolo Covic, Senior Research Coordinator at the International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Professor Alan Dangour, Professor in Food and Nutrition for Global Health at the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine (LSHTM).
The session will be moderated by Professor Robyn Alders, Chatham House Global Health programme.
The discussion will be hosted on Zoom. You will receive the link after registering.
A Q&A discussion will be included in the webinar.
Further discussion will continue online following the event.
Find out how you can get involved.
About the Roadmap Series
This series of discussions focuses on identifying and tackling key issues underpinning sustainable development from the perspective of one of the world’s most important industry contributors to nutrition security: the poultry industry.
Through robust exchanges between panellists and active audience engagement, we will develop a One Health Roadmap that seeks a destination where economic, social and environmental sustainability and justice are key indicators of success. We aim to weave together diverse One Health threads with the aim of identifying practical and equitable approaches to health security, food security and food systems, and justice in human, animal, and environmental health.
- Find out more about the One Health Poultry Hub organisers.
- Find out more about the Roadmap Series.
- Find out how to get involved.
All recordings of events from the Roadmap Series will be made available shortly after they take place from the One Health Poultry Hub website.