Between 2012-2017 the Transform Nutrition Research Consortium focused on strengthening the evidence base to engage decision-makers and programme implementers in dialogue about how to tackle the nutrition crisis.
By pushing nutrition higher up the political agenda they aimed to stimulate more effective action to improve nutrition.
Since the end of the programme, funded by IFPRI the Transform Nutrition West Africa regional platform has been established to enable effective policy and programmatic action on nutrition.
Find out more on our dedicated website, where you can:
- Read our impact stories
- Read a synthesis of the programme’s findings
- Find out about our end-of-programme events in Africa and Asia
You can also find out more on Edlis via three Key Issues Guides which summarize the three areas of Transform Nutrition research:
- Enabling environments for nutrition
- The role of social protection and agriculture in tackling chronic undernutrition
- Nine key ingredients for transforming nutrition delivery