This HLPF lunchtime side event is hosted by the Government of Guatemala, in partnership with UNICEF, WFP, SDG Action Campaign, Institute of Development Studies and UN Global Pulse.
Light lunch will be served 30 minutes prior to start of event.
- Mandeep O’Brien, Associate Director, UNICEF Public Partnerships Division
- Keila Gramajo Vichez, Advisor/Sub-secretary of Public Policy with the President’s Planning and Programming Secretariat (SEGEPLAN), Government of Guatemala
- Grasiano Nyaguse, Director of Economic Planning and Coordination, Ministry of Macro-Economic Planning and Investment Promotion, Government of Zimbabwe
- Jo Howard, Institute of Development Studies, and Tom Thomas, Praxis
- Dilek Ozler, Senior Manager, Unilever USA
- Closing Remarks: WFP New York Office
Please register online to attend this event.
Download the promotional flyer for the UNICEF-hosted event at the High Level Political Forum.
Jo Howard and Tom Thomas will presenting on participatory accountability work undertaken under the auspices of the Participate Initiative.
- Blog: Can the High-Level Political Forum Agenda 2030 Reviews Genuinely Reflect Needs and Priorities of the Poorest and most Marginalized?
- Policy briefing: Participatory Accountability for the SDGs: beyond Social Accountability
- Policy briefing: Using knowledge from the margins to meet the SDGs: the real data revolution